About Dr. Renée D. Pennington
Chief Executive Officer
Florida, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, District of Columbia, Ohio
Willow Holistic Wellness
Dr. Renée is a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), nationally board-certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Certified Spiritual Counselor (SC-C), Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS), Reiki Master, and Certified Professional Life Coach (CPC).
Her clinical interests include Chronic Insomnia, Nightmares, and other Behavioral Sleep Disorders. She uses a combination of psychopharmacology, herbal supplementation, Dream Revision Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTi) to promote overall sleep wellness.
She currently practices through telehealth video in Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Ohio, and Florida. She is currently accepting new patients between the age of 18 and 64.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Marysville University of St. Louis)
- Master of Science In Nursing (University of Akron, Ohio)
- Bachelors of Science In Nursing (University of Akron, Ohio)
- Certified Professional Coach (WCI)
- Certified Spiritual Counselor (AIHCP)
- Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS)
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
- Advanced Psychopharmacology in Pregnancy (PSI)
- SMART Recovery Facilitator
- Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine (SBSM)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Energy Medicine Association (EMA)
Specialties & Focus of Interest
- Spirituality & Culture
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine and Insomnia
- Complicated Grief
- Complimentary & Alternative Practices
Recommended Books & Workbooks
Disclaimer: This section contains books or workbooks that Dr. Renee frequently assigns as homework for her clients. The product links below to connect to Amazon and WHW earns a small commission for each purchase. These links are provided for your convenience only. You are under no obligation to purchase your homework materials from any specific retailer or through any shown affiliate links. You are free to purchase your homework materials through the retailer of your choosing.