Willow Holistic Wellness
About Dr. Renée D. Pennington
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Renée is a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), nationally board-certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Certified Spiritual Counselor (SC-C), Reiki Master, and Certified Professional Life Coach (CPC).
Her clinical interests include Women's Mental Health, Perinatal & Maternal Mental Health, and Behavioral Sleep Disorders. She uses a combination of psychopharmacology, herbal supplementation, and psychotherapy. She is trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia, and Existential Therapy.
She currently practices through telehealth video in Oregon, Nevada, and Ohio. She is currently accepting new patients between the age of 18 and 64.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Marysville University of St. Louis)
- Master of Science In Nursing (University of Akron, Ohio)
- Bachelors of Science In Nursing (University of Akron, Ohio)
- National Curriculum in Reproductive Psychiatry
- Perinatal Psychiatry (Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Women's Mental Health)
- Advanced Psychopharmacology in Pregnancy (PSI)
- Certified Professional Coach (WCI)
- Certified Spiritual Counselor (AIHCP)
- Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine (SBSM)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Energy Medicine Association (EMA)
- Postpartum Support International (PSI)
Specialties & Focus of Interest
- Spirituality & Culture
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine and Insomnia
- Perinatal & Maternal Mental Health
- Reproductive Trauma
- Complimentary & Alternative Practices
Recommended Books & Workbooks
Disclaimer: This section contains books or workbooks that Dr. Renee frequently assigns as homework for her clients. The product links below to connect to Amazon and WHW earns a small commission for each purchase. These links are provided for your convenience only. You are under no obligation to purchase your homework materials from any specific retailer or through any shown affiliate links. You are free to purchase your homework materials through the retailer of your choosing.